Small Groups are the relational glue at Glendale. Being on the leadership team means facilitating, hosting, and getting a front row seat to life change that happens in Biblical community. Small Groups help us move forward in our mission of Bringing In (Worship & Witness), Raising Up (Groups & Growth), and Sending Out (Missions & Ministry) a Generation #ALLin for Christ.
1. Discover Glendale / Place
Introduction to Glendale membership and ministry
Meets on Sundays at 9:30AM. New sections begin every eight weeks except during December & July. Jump in at any time!
Discover / PLACE Track – Bro. Jerry Gifford (Back Hallway, Room 114)
Discover Glendale: 3 weeks covering
 Bringing In: witness and worship,
 Raising Up: growth and groups, and
 Sending Out: ministry and mission.
PLACE: 5 weeks covering spiritual gifts, abilities, personality, passions, and experiences as they relate to finding your ministry.
2. SUNDAY BIBLE GROUPS (meet weekly at 9:30)
- Nursery – Steve & Sandy Carlisle (Room 102)
- Preschool – Angie Carter & Jessica Ping (Room 100)
- Kids K-2 – Tammie Gifford & Tara Jennette (Room 104)
- Kids 3-5 – Deanna May & Darlene Brown (Room 124)
- Youth (6-12) – Ashley & Hannah Moore (Chapel)
- College & Career – Alan & Brittany Walker (Science Room, Room 122)
- Fugate Adult Bible Group – Bernie & Jaime Fugate (Gym)
- Zuccarell Adult Bible Group – Jim & Tammy Zuccarell (Room 112)